Saturday 5 April 2014

A different Saint George's story

-I want to give you something. –Said he, smiling-
-¿A stone? –Answered she laughing- You should give me something more beautiful and delicate… A rose perhaps?
-Oh, excuse me, your majesty ...  -He said mockingly- But if you notice, is shaped like a heart. That's beautiful, is not it?
An expression of sadness appeared on the face of the princess.
-For me the stone is perfect. For me you're perfect. But not for my father. We always hide. You...
-Yes, I know, I am not noble, I'm not a horse rider... but...
-But what?
-But I love you.
The princess suddenly awoke from her sleep, very nervous. Memories of the past pursued her.
She tried to calm down and got up slowly. Yes, today was the day. Though she was the daughter of the king, she had to do it for the good of the people.
A few hours later, she went to the dragon's cave. But on the way to her death, appeared not one, not two, but three horse riders.
-Princess -said the first- I will kill that beast for you.
-No –said the second- I will finish with the life of the dragoon.
-You are wrong -exclaimed the third- I will save the princess, and as a reward, I will marry her.
It was clear that the horse riders wanted to get her love. The princess didn't have time to talk, because the dragon suddenly appeared, big and terrifying.
The three men fought nobly against the dragon.
The last thing that the princess saw while she walked away, it was that the monster fell to the ground, dead. But she didn't care what was happening. She could only think about her past. Only in him.
- I love you too - whispered the princess while she walked slowly with the stone in her hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment